Saturday, June 02, 2007

Summer Reading Challenge: The Lists!

Just like the Spring Challenge, my lists are not very long. This time I am going to list our read- alouds and books I've dipped into. I'll return to the lists to cross off what I have finished in the read-aloud category and books that I want to read cover to cover. I figure that having a pool at our apartment complex and a daughter who wants to swim every waking moment might help me get some of this reading done! I'm envisioning myself pool-side with a stack of books and a great tan...

Cover to Cover List
The Children of Men - P.D. James
The Handmaid's Tale - Margaret Atwood
We're Just Like You, Only Prettier: Confessions of a Tarnished Southern Belle - Celia Rivenbark
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J. K. Rowling
I Feel Bad About My Neck: And Other Thoughts on Being a Woman - Nora Ephron

Read Aloud List
Milly-Molly-Mandy Storybook - Joyce Lankester Brisley

The "I Got My Feet Wet" List



Check back for updates!

Amanda



1 comment:

Laura said...

Your list is great... The Handmaid's Tale was one of the most interesting novels I've ever read. Enjoy your summer!

Laura